With the event developing week on week, its all go for the newly formed Stratford Food Festival at The Races this year. 2 events in 1, you can get the best of both worlds and if you don’t fancy the races then not a problem, Sunday will feature the food festival only and is free admission to all.
Updates this week:
– AGA, sponsor to the races for the weekend will be bringing along their trailer unit to allow visitors to get close up with the AGA range and what they have to offer.
– Exhibitor numbers are still growing with around 75 currently booked in, great variety so far. You will be spoilt for choice over the event weekend. Have a look at the current exhibitor listing.
– We now have the timetables available for the Johnsons Shuttle Service. The shuttle will link Strtaford Train Stration, Stratford Town Centre (Rother Street) and Stratford Racecourse. £1.50 return charge with 50p from every ticket being donated to charity.
– The Lazy Cow of Stratford have announced their resident band will be performing over the festival weekend, to add to the atmosphere. They will be offering their delicious burgers and steaks alongside a cocktail bar for the event.
– Tickets are now available to buy online! Advance tickets will include free onsite parking.
– Children’s activities have been booked, you can expect to see anything from inflatable fun activities and face painting to magic and balloon modelers.
Stay tuned for more updates to follow. We hope you enjoy your Easter weekend!